Welcome! My priority is to help students age 6 through adult to develop in all areas of musicianship, including technique, theory, history, composing, and performing.
Each student receives personal instruction from a caring teacher. I teach private lessons to ensure personal attention to each student's age, level, needs, and goals.
My Nampa piano studio includes a Baldwin grand piano, Kawai digital keyboard, and double-manual organ, with percussion instruments such as bongo drums and tambourine.
About the piano studio:
Our Nampa studio includes a two-manual organ for students
- Experienced, certified teacher with degree in Piano Performance & Pedagogy; member of professional music teaching organizations.
- Large studio space with grand piano, digital keyboard, organ, percussion, and lending library of music books.
- Organized curriculum to ensure well-rounded learning and maximum progress for each student.
- Total musicianship: Students learn music theory, history, composing, and more. Students learn a variety of musical styles including classical, folk, hymns, and pop.
- Performance opportunities: We hold an annual studio recital and perform in the NFMC Festivals Program at NNU.
- Family savings: We purchase books at a discount to save parents money and time. Siblings receive a tuition discount.
- Convenience: Lesson schedule and student results are available online for you to access anytime.
Learn more about piano lessons >>